Monday, April 15, 2013

Today is my first day blogging. While I am a grandmother, and I live in a very rural area on a farm, I attempt to keep up with the latest modes of communication. I am active on Facebook, check my e-mail everyday as well as my Twitter account and I have even been known to text now and again. However, blogging is new to me and my generation.

Life on the farm brings new adventures everyday. I grew up a city girl in Southern California, so living in a small town in the Mid-West, on a farm has been an experience. But, now that I have been here for 20 years I can say that I am a country girl at heart. There is so much more to farming than I could have ever dreamed about. This season of my life has shown me that the simple things are sometimes the most meaningful things.


No comments:

Post a Comment