So, let me share some of the places you can find Washi tape in my home (or will soon find it):
- Why write names on cups when people can decorate them with an assortment of colors?
- Speaking of parties, give personality to boring cups, plasticware and other party supplies.
- Give each family member a roll to mark their charging cords, flash drive, toothbrush, whatever!
- In the living room or for a fun bedroom: create one-of-a-kind photo frames, lamp shades, coasters, furniture, wall art, ceiling fans, mini-blinds & vases.
- In the kitchen: spice up boring utensils, serving dishes and bowls, cookie jars, and handles.
- In the dining room: Create a fun place to eat with placemats, napkin holders, and a centerpiece.
- Create coordinated sets for gift-giving or use it with plain paper to wrap gifts.
- Electronics: decorate a laptop, keyboard or phone case. Easily identify flash drives, cords, and chargers.
- Just for fun: Decorate lunch bags, baskets, containers or watering cans. Make flowers, jewelry or a card!